If you are a member of the Exeter Beekeepers' Association, we have the following equipment that can be hired:
- Honey extractor - 4 frame with filter and tank (can hold 2 deep frames)
- Honey extractor - (details to follow)
- Heated uncapping tray
- Honey settling tank
- Beesuits (various sizes)
- Observation hive (bees not included)*
* There will be no charge for use of the Observation Hive if being used for education purposes.
The demand for equipment is likely to be very high during the months of August and September.
Hire periods will be for half weeks to enable use by other branch members.
- Equipment to be collected by 3pm from Honey Lane Apiary on Saturdays and Wednesdays only.
- Equipment to be returned by 2pm to Honey Lane Apiary on Saturdays and Wednesdays only.
- Hire fee to be paid in cash on collection.
- Please clean the equipment before returning.